It’s always race day with this 2-in-1 Dragster that rebuilds into a cool Hot Rod. This pull-back toy car is really easy for kids to power – see how fast it speeds along!
• Kids can learn how a dragster works. Then lock in the wheelie bar to perform heart-pumping wheelies – or keep on the ground to attempt the speed record. Use the toy traffic light accessory to get play started.
• Pull back and release. It really is that simple! Even young racers will be able to recreate the thrill and speed of race day. Ready for a new challenge? Kids can rebuild their Dragster into a pull-back LEGO® Hot Rod.
• Looking for fun toys for kids aged 7 and up? This LEGO® Technic™ (42103) set makes a great gift idea for LEGO fans, race car toy lovers or anyone who loves a building challenge.
• When built, the LEGO® Dragster measures over 12” (32cm) long, 4” (12cm) high and 3” (10cm) wide, making this building toy just the right size for race-day role-play.
• It’s got speed but amazingly, this set doesn’t need batteries. Everything is powered purely through the pull-back motor, so play can start right away.
• Every LEGO® set comes with printed instructions. And this set also comes with digital Instructions PLUS, available in the free LEGO Life app for smartphone.