Here’s a fun building challenge for kids who love racing toys! Build the Buggy and recreate an off-road adventure. Then rebuild into a Racing Car for even more building and role-play fun.
• With working suspension and steering, this action toy set (42101) creates an interesting building challenge. It promotes problem-solving skills, and there’s plenty of opportunity for imaginative play too.
• The 2-in-1 design means twice the fun. Kids can build the Buggy, then rebuild the model into a sleek Racing Car. Once built, kids will love playing with their creation, or enjoying it with other buildable toy vehicles.
• Kids who love action toys will have plenty of fun building and playing with this Buggy. This educational engineering toy makes a great LEGO® gift for boys and girls aged 7+ who enjoy racing toys.
• Once built, the Buggy car toy measures over 5” (13cm) long, 2” (7cm) high and 2” (7cm) wide, making it ideal for role-play and a super addition to any existing car collection.
• No batteries are required for this Buggy car toy, so the fun starts straightaway and never slows down.
• Printed instructions are included for the Buggy plus an online PDF for the Racing Car. This model toy set also has Instructions PLUS, available in the free LEGO